About the Facility
Located in the Fairland Regional Park near Laurel, Maryland, two miles from Interstate 95, The Gardens Ice House a 150,000 sq/ft skating facility in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are open every day of the year. Some of the highlights include:
- Three rinks: 1 Olympic size (200' x 100') and 2 NHL Size (200' x 85'). Logsdon Pavilion includes retractable walls for 'pond' skating. Patrick Rink and Exhibition Center boasts more than 1,500 person seating capacity.
- The Ice Den where Wolf Hockey Development hold privagte lessons on a 1/3 sheet of ice. http://www.wolfehockey.com/
- Private rooms designed to accommodate private parties, corporate meetings, company get-togethers etc.
- Independent full gym (Wellness for Life), pro shop (For Sports) and café (Ice Breakers Café) with trained staffs.
- Home to five youth hockey programs, several youth leagues as well as numerous high school teams, with the Maryland Scholastic High School Championship - an annual tradition. TGIH is also home to the Mid Atlantic Skating School and the Gardens Figure Skating Club as well as the Potomac Curling Club in the National Capital Curling Center.
- Home to Arena Football in the spring months on our Patrick Rink
- OTA summer camp runs from June to August every summer